Celebration University Core Classes
- DNA of Celebration (6 sessions): These six sessions will provide grounding in the basic beliefs and values of Celebration Church.
- Discovering God’s Vision for Your Life – Spiritual Gifts (9 sessions): This course helps to understand spiritual gifts, identify your own gifts, and get excited about using those gifts in ministry.
- Overview of the Old Testament (15 sessions): Provides a framework for understanding and interpreting the Old Testament, and teaches biblical background material.
- Overview of the New Testament (15 sessions): Provides a framework for understanding and interpreting the New Testament, and teaches biblical background material.
- Spiritual Disciplines (8 sessions): Learn to incorporate spiritual habits/practices that move you to a deeper and mature Christian faith.
- Caring Evangelism (13 sessions): Examine and address the fears and misunderstandings that swirl around the subject of evangelism, study biblical stories and promises that speak to people’s deepest longings, practice and develop essential skills for sharing Christ’s love in a thoughtful, compassionate way.
- Ministry Leadership – This weekend retreat will offer deeper discussion on one’s spiritual development and place of ministry. Pastor Mike Day will lead these sessions as he shares some of his personal spiritual practices in addition to his heart and vision for ministry. Offered every semester starting Fall 2018.
** A student must attend and complete the work of 50% + one session for a class to be fulfilled.